Security Services Coordinator
Building Maintenance Group
As soon as possible
March 31, 2017
Full Or Part Time:
Part Time ( 30 hours/week)
The Building Maintenance Group at Central European University invites applications for a Security Services Coordinator position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organizing and controlling the operation of the security services on CEU campus
- Maintaining an excellent line of cooperation with the external security services provider of CEU
- Cooperation with the local and/or involved authorities
- Maintaining communication with all the involved parties regarding external/internal events
- Supporting the Head of BMG by decision preparing regarding security issues
- Compiling regular and ad hoc reports on security processes
- Preparation of security orders, instructions and plans
- Managing the preparation and readiness of the CEU community (e.g. holding training drills)
- Experience with building security technology and system
- Experience using Excel and database management software
- Ability to effectively present statistical information and prepare reports
- General experience providing administrative support
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Bachelor's degree with relevant specification is not compulsory, but preferred
- Min - 5 years of experience in security industry
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as a dynamic and international academic environment. The initial contract is for one year with a possibility of renewal.
Central European University (CEU) is a graduate research-intensive university specializing primarily in the social sciences and the humanities, as well as law, business and public policy. It is located in Budapest, and accredited in the United States and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, and civic engagement. CEU offers both Master’s and doctoral programs, and enrolls more than 1500 students from nearly 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of more than 180 resident faculty members from over 40 countries, and a large number of prominent visiting scholars from around the world. The language of instruction is English.
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.